Maintain Working Capital by Leasing Your Equipment
No matter what type of business you own, you probably need equipment to continue operating. Depending on the size and type of business you have, you may just need a few computers and printers, or you may need something as large and expensive as a bulldozer. Attempting to purchase expensive pieces of machinery or equipment can quickly use up working capital. To keep this from happening, you may want to consider equipment financing. At GP Solutions LLC, we have equipment leasing and financing programs that allow you to make reasonable monthly payments while you have full access to the machinery your business needs.
Benefits of Leasing
There are many benefits associated with leasing equipment rather than buying it up-front. A few of the most notable include:
- Preservation of current credit lines
- Low, fixed monthly payments
- Accounting and tax advantages
- Maintain working capital
- Eliminate obsolescence of your equipment
When you lease instead of buy, you free up extra cash for other needs instead of tying it up in equipment purchases. Leasing is a wise decision for all types and sizes of businesses.
Our Equipment Financing Programs
We have several different equipment financing programs. We’ll help you choose which of the following is the most appropriate fit for you:
- B, C and D Credit Programs: These are also known as our “Second Chance” programs and give you the ability to finance equipment even if your credit is imperfect.
- Startup Programs: These are specifically tailored to new businesses that don’t have collateral.
- Government and Municipal: Apply for this program if you represent a federal or state government agency or a municipal agency. Approval is guaranteed through this program.
- Sale and Lease Back: This program gives you the ability to sell us any equipment you already own, then lease it back from us with low monthly payments.
Most of our equipment leasing programs only require an application for loans up to $150,000. Various payment structures are available and little to no down payment is required.
Ready to apply for our equipment leasing program? Contact us today to get started.